Tuesday, April 26, 2005

I really should stay away from the TPJC.net forums.

All the people inside there are idiots. They find the word "damn" actually offensive!! OMFG. They won't last a second in other forums, sadly. Ah well. At least the basketball court is more or less over, with the councilors promising to buy new goal posts to put them in some areas. I have no idea how true their claim will be, since there is no official word from the school. I guess we have to believe them.

And watch the school probably do nothing....

Maybe they will, maybe they won't. Who knows?

--

An error in the previous post. Reynold did NOT back down to the moron's challenge. Instead, he stood up. Typical Reynold, not going down so easily. I should have known, since I felt funny when typing that phrase. LoL

Reynold's reply was something along the lines of "Why?" after being told to shut up, which was why that part-time-gangster-for-$0.50-a-day stared daggers at him. XD
--

Song of (whatever) changed to I Wanna Go To A Place..., by Rie Fu, from Gundam Seed Destiny's 3rd Ending theme. Rie Fu's voice is definately suited for doing softer songs which usually ends up being Ending themes. Now, if only Takahashi Hitomi would join her. Then again, all the songs grow on you, and I have to say I managed to appreciate the 3rd opening theme after watching the animation (which still featured recycled material... >_>)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home